https://www.spherex.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Spherex_Logo_TextTM_Blue_Large.png 0 0 shashin chheda https://www.spherex.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Spherex_Logo_TextTM_Blue_Large.png shashin chheda2019-10-07 11:55:542019-10-07 18:06:29AI Engineer
- Apply software engineering skills, design skills, and creative thinking to build cutting edge AI systems.
- Identify and refine project requirements, solutions to potentially abstract AI challenges, and well-defined performance metrics.
- Design and develop software as scalable architectures, components, API’s and systems.
- Translate project requirements into executable roadmaps for creating and measuring technical capability.
- Work in high intensity, joint teams of software engineers and research scientists.
- Designing, developing and maintaining core system features, services and engines.
- Helping define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
- Working with scientists and other engineers to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Operating in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Expert level python programmer who have had experience designing and rolling a large scale resource navigator based projects: Kubernetes or AWS Lambda.
- At least 5 years of experience coding and debugging in one or more general purpose programming languages including, but not limited to: Java, C/C++.
- Ability to transfer project requirements into robust software components and architectures.
- Experience with standard machine learning techniques and frameworks.
- Experience analyzing large scale data from a variety of sources.
- Design, validation, and characterization of algorithms and/or systems.
- Academic and/or industry experience with standard AI and ML techniques, NLU and scientific thinking.
- Experience with machine learning tools and frameworks including but not limited to: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Torch, Caffe, etc.
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
- Experience optimizing for short term execution while planning for long term technical capabilities.
- Ability to prototype and evaluate applications and interaction methodologies.
- Ability to produce code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable.
- Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams.
- Written and verbal technical communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, or related technical field.