https://www.spherex.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Spherex_Logo_TextTM_Blue_Large.png 0 0 shashin chheda https://www.spherex.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Spherex_Logo_TextTM_Blue_Large.png shashin chheda2019-10-07 11:56:152019-10-07 18:09:28Data Architect
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Minimum 10-15 years of IT experience with at least 5-8 years of experience in Database design and architecture.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience on data replication/ETL, API, messaging, data management, cloud based architecture, micro services and network.
- On the Database side experience on technologies such as MS SQL, mongo DB, No SQL is a must.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Participate in story writing, grooming and estimating level of effort, interoperability, reliability, availability and performance of All-scripts software products.
- Experience with AWS redshift, GCP, Cassandra is a plus.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in CS/EE, or equivalent experience.
- CDPM will be a plus.