https://www.spherex.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Spherex_Logo_TextTM_Blue_Large.png 0 0 shashin chheda https://www.spherex.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Spherex_Logo_TextTM_Blue_Large.png shashin chheda2019-10-07 11:56:332019-10-07 19:30:59RPA Engineer
- Determine business requirements, analyze and develop automation solutions with minimal resource utilization and run times.
- Prepare all required documentation for the portion of work assigned and provide reporting to management as required.
- Provide technical assistance and problem resolution for assigned applications within the agreed time frames and Quality standards.
- Developing workflows using RPA tools like UiPath, Excel Macros and VBA script.
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support and/or maintenance of systems.
- Perform related duties as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users.
- Strong computer science fundamentals that include hands on experience and passion for building Enterprise and Consumer IT Applications.
- Experience debugging and unit testing applications.
- Exposure to Robotic Process Automation or BOTs tools (UiPath/Automation Anywhere/ Blue Prism/ Pega) is a plus.
- Passion and interest in learning new programming languages and technology stacks.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, work well with others, use productive work methods, exercise sound judgment and display initiative and innovation on the job.
- BS/MS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience.