https://www.spherex.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Spherex-Logo-Blue.png 0 0 Aasmeet Goda https://www.spherex.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Spherex-Logo-Blue.png Aasmeet Goda2018-11-20 12:33:042019-10-07 18:01:36Software Developer
- Create and schedule new or monitor existing UI features and data flow.
- Analyze console responses and data displays in the UI and debug for a code fix in case there exists errors or glitches in user interface.
- Automate data sorting and displaying for quick data retrieval on the client’s account.
- Design and implement testers throughout the program to frequently check the accuracy of the code.
- Create and maintain Angular procedures to generate exceptions in user interface.
- Perform routine checkup of output’s time and space analysis and optimize algorithm script.
- Code test sequences in the front-end code for evaluating program health and error reporting.
- Validate successful code implementation by team and provide appropriate feedback for any improvisation.
- Investigate Karma’s and Jasmine’s test logs created by the program to understand its validity and if necessary modify it to improve the results.
- Plan and alert team on front-end development changes before implementing them.
- Perform statistical analysis in TypeScript, HTML, CSS language, to determine width, height, frequency of widgets on the UI.
- Extract data from the appropriate API to display on the product’s UI.
- Create and maintain code design and attribute mapping documentation for all organizational product design activities.
- Perform impact analysis and communicate the effect of various features on existing environments and/or project.
- Daily scrum with team to provide status on the daily activities and to get aware of the upcoming deliverables from each team member.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and troubleshooting sessions for team members and enforce utilization of accepted methodologies & tools for increased efficiency.
- Experience: 1-3 years
- BSc in Computer Science